LATEST STORIES

MUSIC: Splendid(@splendidigwe) – Amen Ft Timaya

amen art 1
Jam of Life!! After Listening to this I said to myself “Splendid is the future” . From the stables of Luciano Recordz International comes Splendid popularly known as "Aboki Shine My shoe"  with a smashing Monstertune “Amen” featuring Demmama Records very own hit maker TIMAYA . “Amen” is a certified hit & a perfect song which can fit into any playlist & love at first listen jam . I can’t get myself off listening to this song & i must confess Splendid caught me well on this one. Download, listen and share.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook