LATEST STORIES

MUSIC: ZULE ZOO (MIKE) - Feeling The Boi|@mike_zulezoo @slowingz

This is one-half of the world famous Zule Zoo that reign over the Nigerian music industry for years. Guess Mike is back to rep the due and stay for as long as it gets. 

In his words and i quote "I never stopped music, I  only traveled out of the country to further my Education. Many said I was mad, dead, stopped music, but thank God I am  back and better.
 I am  currently working on my  1st solo album."
So there you heard him. now let's get a feel of this work and observe critically. Download and enjoy.
http://old.hulkshare.com/dl/fzzhp1iceu4g/Zule_Zoo_%28Mike%29_-_feeling_d_boi.mp3?d=1

For booking/sponsorship
Facebook: Mike zule zoo
Twitter: @mike_zulezoo

Facebook:Slow wingz
Twitter @slowingz
Bbm: 293DCEDB, Phone no.: 08096158365


    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook