LATEST STORIES

CRAZY or AWOOF? Man Raped By 2 Women At Gunpoint…


A 29-year-old man from Katlehong in Ekurhuleni, SA, who asked not to be named, said he was attacked by three women and two of them raped him at gunpoint.He said he was walking from Tsolo section to his home in Mokeona when a blue BMW stopped and the driver asked for directions.
“There were three of them in the car. They were in their 30s. Two were slim and the third one was fat”Suddenly one of the women sitting in the back seat pulled out a firearm and ordered me to get in,” he said.He said the women drove with him in silence until they got to Nyoni Park.”The woman with the gun told me to take off my shoes, pants and underwear. She took off her clothes and started raping me.
“When she was done, another women came and did the same,” he said.
“The second woman asked me why I wasn't cooperating. When I said I was dead inside, she said they had had another man who gave them the same problem.”He said the women didn't use condoms and he was scared to get HIV. “I’ll get my Aids results next week,” he said.
Katlehong police spokesman Captain Mega Ndobe said a case of kidnapping and rape was opened. He said similar incidents happened before.” We suspect the women who raped the men are back to terrorize them again,” he said.”In previous cases, the women drugged their victims before taking them to the veld, raping them and leaving them there [with no clothes on].”
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook