LATEST STORIES

BUSTED!!! Top AkwaCross Comedian, Sir James Calls Out Harry Song

So Harry Song a.k.a Mr Song came for self defense few days ago after being heavily criticise about the source of cash which he showed off on instagram. This is what Harry had to say as response...
“How can I borrow money and flaunt it on social media? It will be stupid of me to do that. It is my money. I went for a show in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. The organizers were to pay into my account but they didn’t. Instead I was given cash. It was a concert organzied for students of a tertiary institution in Uyo. It is money from my hard work” he told Encomium magazine.
Well, that't not the end of the story because the most popular Comedian in akwaCross have come for the "beta Pikin" crooner to show evidence through pictures of the so acclaimed show he performed in Akwa Ibom.

in Sir James word, and i quote: 
"- I dare to say that no tertiary institution has ever invited Harrysong for a performance in Akwa Ibom State (if at all, not recently).
- No tertiary institution can cough out an amount of this magnitude to invite Harrysong to perform.

- He knows that mentioning the name of his pay master may fix the political aspirations of such candidate in jeopardy, he had to lie it on students.
"


So we got a twist here, where did Harry Song get this money from???



    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook