LATEST STORIES

Lady Gaga Gushes About Boyfriend - ''He Is Blind To The Way I Dress, He Loves Me Fiercely''

We see her looking crazy,but deep down there is a man who holds her down.In a rare interview,Lady Gaga gushed about  boyfriend Taylor Kinney. She told the Newyork Times: ‘
"What has made me so happy with Taylor is that he fiercely loves me from the inside out.’He’s very supportive of everything that I do. He’s the first man that I have dated that, when I sing onstage, he cries. That means more to me than anything.’And he is completely blind to the way that I dress, my creative process as it is – he knows me as the Italian-American girl my mother and father gave birth to.’
Aww! Behind every crazy woman is a sane man..
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook