LATEST STORIES

2face Idibia Denies He Is Set To Reunite With Kennis Music

Contrary to speculations, 2face Idibia has stated that he is not returning to former record label, Kennis Music.
In an interview with Staurday Beats, 2baba explained that he has working relationship with Kennis, but was not re-signing for the outfit.
“I am still having a good romance with Kennis Music. It has been 10 years since the release of my first album as a solo artiste, and Kennis Music is planning a 10th anniversary of that album. The album has been re-mastered.
That’s exactly what I am doing with Kennis music. So, it’s not about Tubaba joining Kennis Music as an artiste,” he said.
He also spoke on why he now wishes to be known as 2baba.
“Before I changed my name to Tubaba, everybody had been calling me that name. I did not really change the name because people still call me Tuface and I still answer, I just wanted it to be official. That is why you will see Tubaba in my next album. I cannot run away from Tuface. Everything is just
for publicity basically,” the singer said.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook