LATEST STORIES

Drake Disses Meek Mill In New Diss Track (Listen)

Some of you thought Drake's initial diss track - Charged Up - to Meek Mill was weak. Well, he just released another one called 'Back to Back' and i can't realy tell whether this is hard enough though. He said Nicki Minaj wifed him up and asked her to get a prenup. Some of the lyrics below...
This for y’all that think that I don’t write enough. They’re just mad because I got the Midas Touch.
 You love her then you gotta get a world tour. 
Is that a world tour or your girls tour. 
I know that you gotta be a thug for her. 
This ain’t what she means when she told you to open up more. 
Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers. You getting bodied by a singing nigga. 
I’m not the type of nigga that will type to niggas. 
And shout to all my boss b*tches that are wifing niggas. Make sure you hit him with a prenup. 
Then tell that man to ease up 
I did another one, I did another one. 
You still ain’t did sh*t about the other one. 
Got the drink in me . . . going back to back" 

Listen to it below...
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook