LATEST STORIES

Uhhh!!! EVEN JESUS WOULD APPROVE OF GAY MARRIAGE- EX-US PRESIDENT (Video)

(VIDEO): Even Jesus Would Approve Of Gay Marriage- Ex-US President
Former American president Jimmy Carter, has thrown his weight behind the recent approval of same sex marriage throughout the federation.
When he was asked by Huffington Post’s Marc Lamont Hill whether he believes Jesus would approve of gay marriage, the 39th president of the United States of America answered in the affirmative.
He said: “I believe Jesus would. I don’t have any verse in scripture. … I believe Jesus would approve gay marriage, but that’s just my own personal belief. I think Jesus would encourage any love affair if it was honest and sincere and was not damaging to anyone else, and I don’t see that gay marriage damages anyone else.” 
Watch the video below:


    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook