LATEST STORIES

Why My Marriage Crashed - Actress Mbong AMata


Mbong and Jeta Amata (1)
After her b00bs-exposing photos flooded the social media as a single mother, Mbong Amata decided to give us an insight into the issue of her collapsed marriage with popular film maker, Jeta Amata:

"I have a lot of great and fond memories. I had more fun than bad memories with my former husband. I was first married to my friend before a husband. That was why we were civil enough to know that even if the marriage didn't work, we were still friends and that is the bedrock of whatever it is that we have.

"We are connected for life. We have a child together. Yeah, we are cool, He is my guy. Jeta is a great man, fantastic dad but life has to move on."

When Encomium asked her what really happened that they couldn't settle, she simply said "life happened".

The beautiful actress, who is already working as free as she had wanted in Nollywood, said she is currently not in any relationship and that married is not on her mind at the moment as her main focus now is how to raise her daughter and build her career.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook