LATEST STORIES

AKWA IBOM STADIUM: Udoh, Eduok seek Ghana fall in Uyo

Mfon Udoh
The Enyimba and Dolphins attacker have vowed to beat Malik Jabir's men in Friday's showdown to commission the Akwa Ibom Stadium
Super Eagles forwards, Mfon Udoh and Emem Eduok have boasted that the Black Meteors in Friday's international friendly billed for Uyo. The game meant to commission the ultra modern Akwa-Ibom Stadium will see the arch rivals battle for superiority.
The duo who hail from Akwa Ibom have scored 21 and 20 goals respectively for their clubs this season and they have promised to fire on all cylinders when they face Malik Jabir's side.
“I’m so excited playing for my country and most importantly in my home state. It’s a dream come through playing for Super Eagles and I hope to justify the call-up and appreciate my kinsmen with my goals against Ghana,” Udoh told Goal.
Eduok on his own part said he is fulfilled returning home to play for the Super Eagles stating that he would reward the Uyo fans by scoring for the country.
"I’m very pleased with this opportunity. It's awesome and great feeling for me. I’m excited at the edifice built by our state government and playing in Uyo is special to me. We won't dissapoint the fans. I will do my best to bring my league form to bear against Ghana," said Eduok.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook