LATEST STORIES

KARRUECHE ON DATING CHRIS BROWN AGAIN - 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS'

Karrueche on dating Chris Brown Again - 'I don't know what the future holds'
Karrueche has opened up the possibility of getting back with Chris Brown again.While speaking to Ryan Seacrest,when asked she said
"Us getting back together...I can't say. I don't know what the future holds.As of right now, I'm just completely focused on myself. I'm not trying to date anybody. I just want to figure out me and grow within myself."There's no drama between us. It's cordial. It's cool. It's peaceful. I don't like drama," she says, and adds, "I couldn't even think to date somebody right now. I don't wanna go down that road, and I haven't met anybody yet."
I totally see her going back!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook