LATEST STORIES

EPL: Guardiola Hints That Hart Should Leave Manchester City


– Manchester City keeper Joe Hart is unhappy with new manager Guardiola 
– Pep Guardiola preferred Caballero for the EPL opener 
– Guardiola reacts to the situation 
 Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola states that he will allow Joe Hart to leave the club this summer. Following Joe Hart’s exclusion from the Manchester City side that defeated Sunderland at the Etihad, the England number one could be on his way out. 
Sources close to the 29-year-old said that the relationship between Pep Guardiola and the goalkeeper has not been cordial since day one. Hart believes the new City manager never had him in his plans before arriving at the Etihad. Furthermore, according to the rumours, Guardiola has agreed a €16 million deal to sign Barcelona goalkeeper Claudio Bravo. And Guardiola has finally reacted: “Yes of course. I want happiness for the players, I dont want them to stay here if they don’t want to stay.” He noted: “All the players here have a contract, if they decide they are going to stay they are going to stay. But they know the situation when I spoke with them. The situation, I spoke individually with them, so they know exactly what the situation is.” The former Barcelona manager continued: “I don’t know if the players are not happy here, or if they want to stay. They decide the future because they have the contract. If they want to stay, they will stay. We will fight together to achieve, if they want to leave because they prefer to play every game… but I’m not speaking about Joe, speaking about all the players at the club. There is no doubt about that.” 
The coach recalled: “I was clear with what I was looking for. I am here at Manchester City because they contacted me to play the way I like, the way I grew up from 13-14 years old, and I am here to try to convince the players. Up until the 31st of this month everything is open with the people who are coming and the people who are leaving.” Guardiola says: “In September I will know exactly which people are going to live together, fight together, enjoy together, to discuss together all the situations that are going to happen during the season. Maybe Joe will stay here and be a player who will fight with the other goalkeepers to convince me to play [him]. It’s simple like that. He knows from the beginning what I feel and what is the situation. After that I know he may be staying, he may be leaving, the same case for other players. That’s what it is.”

The ManCity boss disclosed: “I said to him in the first moment: If he stays, he’s going to improve”. He explained: “He’s going to understand what we want, what we want from our goalkeeper. I met a lot of players at the beginning who had their problems – I’m not talking about the goalkeepers – they had their problems at the beginning, but after one month, two months, six months, one year, they became one of the best players in that position. That can happen.” Guardiola stressed: “But when Willy played those two games, right now, in that situation, [it is because] he is better. Today. But that doesn’t mean it [can’t change] in the future. They have to decide if they want to stay or if they want to leave. If he wants to stay here I want to help him, after every week I am going to decide.”
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook