LATEST STORIES

Actress Chika Ike Is Classy, Sassy & Sexy On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine (Photos)

Nollywood actress and producer, Chika Ike is the cover star for June 2017 issue of La Mode Magazine... tagged ‘Classy. Sassy. Sexy’.


When asked by La Mode Magazine, “What is the hardest part of being a celebrity?”
Chika Ike stated that “My hardest part of being a celebrity is that people tend to see you not the way you see yourself. They get to judge you before they know you ad also the fact that you lose your privacy. I am aware that I have people around that love me, and those that do not love me. So I have to be careful. Definitely things have changed; FAME has taken away my privacy and made people judge me before they even know me”.



See more photos below...


    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

.......

LATEST STORIES

......

......

Contact Us

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT AND PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347067049571, +2347030942382
e-mail: nigerdeltaent@gmail.com

Like Us On Facebook